hi hi
hi hi asked:

this boo is so hilarious it made me laugh but was it suppose too?

Rachel Wyne Yes this book has a lot of humor and I even found myself smiling at a few different scene. However, I think it is important to think about the serious messages that are seen throughout this book. Jr. constantly is living through a stereotype of Native Americans and this aspect seems to be very problematic. While stereotypes happen, it is important to remember that this is not true for everyone and it is unfair to allow these stereotypes of fog our view of individuals that are Native American. With that being said, yes this book has a lot of humor but we must recognize that not all Native Americans fit this depiction and if we allow stereotypical stories to be the only ones we expose ourselves too then we are just buying into racist characteristics that aren't always true!
Netanya Yeah, it was supposed to be funny
Image for The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian