Sara
Sara asked:

I am about half way through and bored to death, does it get better? I am about the chuck it.

To answer questions about Far Far Away, please sign up.
Jacob Seifert It depends on what you mean by better. If you are asking if the plot takes a few dark twists and turns, then yes. But if you are asking if the author suddenly understands and improves upon his tension and pacing, then no.
Lexi Woodland Everyone has an opinion on different books that differs from the opinion of others. I personally thought that this was an amazing book.
Katya I enjoyed the audio a lot more than reading it...If you have the option to switch.
Joanna Carlson It is boring for the first 3/4 of the book, but it does get better close to the end if you can hang in there.
Eric Juneau
Image for Far Far Away