Pam
Pam asked:

I accidentally read this second in the series. I might not have had this reaction if I had not jumped right to Rusty Savich 22 years after Presumed Innocent making the same stupid mistake. I want to give Mr. Turow the compliment of commenting on his characters as if they are the real people he makes them become. I wish that Rusty Savage could keep his pants closed. Anyone else agree?

To answer questions about Innocent, please sign up.
Miriam Majome I sort of agree I sort of don't. He really isn't that bad. Give him a break.He is just unlucky. I do agree on Anna though. I don't even know what he was doing with her or what they had in common. There was no chemistry at all between them. Anna is such an uncharacteristic air headed bimbo.You just suffer their forced relationship because it is at the core of the book. The author makes up well in other areas. . I love Scot Turow's deep dark characters and to me he did Anna quite badly. She has no place in that book least of all anywhere near Rusty. He could have found her another more credible woman to cause him trouble like the one in Presumed Innocent.
Rusty says he will fall in love again. Cant wait for the next book where that poor unlucky woman dies(again) in a retirement home.
Image for Innocent
by Scott Turow (Goodreads Author)