Georgia
Georgia asked:

I need to get my hands on this book!! (Paperback of course.) But I'm not able to get my hands on it without paying a lot of money. Can any help me out? Totally willing to do an exchange or at least pay for the shipping cost.

To answer questions about As She's Told, please sign up.
Anne amazon have it on kindle for £4.47, well that's what I have paid. It's well worth the read, if you have an ipad or iphone you can get kindle books on there. Not sure about other phones.
Kit Have you tried straight from the Publisher, Pink Flamingo (DBA) Erotic Book Network? They have it in paperback.

No matter which way you go, if you get it from someone in the US, that actually has the paperback, it's going to cost you the price of the book plus shipping. I'm not sure if Pink Flamingo/Erotic Book Network ships overseas or not, mainly for this type of book, but you can check it out.

Another place that sells it is Anneke Jacob on Smashwords

You can also contact the author here on Goodreads - Anneke Jacob

Or on her website - Anneke Jacobs TPE.com

Hope you're able to find a way to get the book.

nd

Image for As She's Told
by Anneke Jacob (Goodreads Author)