Rick
Rick asked:

Would this book be appropriate for my 12 year old daughter? Thank you.

To answer questions about The Auschwitz Escape, please sign up.
Aubrey Shick My sister read this as a thirteen-year-old, and I believe it is something that should be openly discussed between parents and their children. If she's mature for her age, I would advise you to go completely for it! I would recommend however that maybe you take the time to read through it, even if it's just thumbing through the pages, and see if it's something that she would be okay with.

I feel that there is a bit of irony that there are video games and movies that are much more violent and we voluntarily allow our children to watch them but worry about something that actually happened in history.

Anyway, I don't mean to condemn or judge anyone, but I would most definitely recommend this book to anyone who asked.
Ginny Koenig I believe it would be appropriate for your caught if she mature and has an interest in history. I believe this topic is one we should never forget and should, as difficult as it is, continue to educate our children on.
Sharon Fuller Only if she is mature for her age. It is based on fact of how the Jews were treated during the Holocaust.
Image for The Auschwitz Escape
by Joel C. Rosenberg (Goodreads Author)