Risa Ann
Risa Ann asked:

Any hints on who this is going to be about? I'm dyingggg to know!

To answer questions about Wicked Sexy Liar, please sign up.
Sarah I'm thinking maybe London and Luke (Mia's ex).
Penny Luke had that one random scene in Dark Wild Night. It must be London and Luke.
Gabriela Aveledo Yeah, after reading Dark Wild, and this hint about the friends ex, it must be London and Luke! After all, I even fell sorry for the guy in the random scene at the bar!
Ava I have a feeling this must be London's story
DaizyC I agree the London and Luke but I really hope it gives us more insight on Not-Joe. Maybe the book after this?
Sarah Couldn't it be about Not-Joe too?
Risa Ann Yup able to answer my own question now, it is definitely London and Luke
Blair Based on that random Luke situation in DWN I feel like this ones gonna involve him and London. Christina Lauren seems to always throw that little hint in towards the end of each book. like in DRT they talked a lot about Oliver towards the end. ;)
Deeps No hints, but it could also be Perry. Lol.
Image for Wicked Sexy Liar
by Christina Lauren (Goodreads Author)