Michelle Thomas

I loved this trilogy. I read this set 3 times in the last 10 years. Not a fan of all her books but she does a good ghost story. what other nora roberts dlo you like?

To answer questions about Blue Dahlia, please sign up.
Mary I loved The Key Trilogy. Read all those a few years back. They were real page turners.
Marium Ansari I really liked Midnight Bayou, and highly recommend it to you. It has a lot of nice and dark parts, and is very enjoyable. It isn’t exactly for young readers, but I read it when I was 11
Conina I enjoyed very much "Tribute", do try it.
Anjali Jangra I've read two of her her series The Macgregors and Those Wild Ukrainians. I love them both. Both the books are about big families and marriage and love. Nothing new but quite endearing.
Jacqueline Jansen I have read about 19 books written by Nora Roberts in the past few months. I loved the Calhoun Women ,The Mackade brothers and the perfect Hope (it's the last book in the inn boonsboro trilogy).
Jennifer I have read quite a few of her books (not this one) and have only really liked 2 so far. The Witness and Honest Illusions. She seems to be a hit or miss with me. I think I just don't like the ones that are just plain romances without much happening other than falling in love.
Image for Blue Dahlia
by Nora Roberts (Goodreads Author)