Sharon
Sharon asked:

Has anyone readIf Tomorrow Comes? Review please

To answer questions about If Tomorrow Comes, please sign up.
Gautami Narkar It's brilliant! It's the book that got me hooked on to reading at 14. Enough said. :)
Oscar I didn't like it. If you haven't read it yet, then don't. Again, I concluded that Sheldon is not my cup of tea, maybe if you liked some other books from him, maybe you will like this too. My recommendation: don't read it. You won't miss anything wow.
Ally Patterson It's one of the best Books I've ever read. If you didn't read it you ought to read it and I'm sure you'll love it.
Piyush Bhatia This was the second Sidney Sheldon novel I read ( first one being Are You Afraid Of The Dark) and I found this book to be an absolute pageturner. To talk turkey, the story is so engrossing that it keeps you interested in the story throughout the book. There are certain events (for eg the game of chess) which are so magnificently presented that it made me love this book. A must-read for those who love thriller novels.
S.R. Arya It is a great book. Characterisation is splendid. Fast paced and thrilling. Loved it!
Meenakshi Loved it. it is classic Sheldon. As his other books are- a page-turner.
Priyesh Beohar This book available on preloved books site... 20% more discount

going on http://bit.do/plbooks
Bina Ferreira
Abu Girl wow, what a book! keeps you on the edge. every detail is closely knit to the story. cannot miss a single word.
Image for If Tomorrow Comes