Walter
Walter asked:

this book taught me a love of reading that I'd never felt.it's amazing. Does anyone know if Rowling intends to write a second series? All i'v heard about it are romors.

Arya Yes! Ever heard of the Cormoran Strike (crime fiction) series? It may confuse you because the author is 'Robert Galbraith'; that's her pen name (I was confused, too).
She wrote another book named The Casual Vacancy (2012, five years after the last Harry Potter book), check it on Goodreads; the subject is different, and sadly, no magic :(
I think The Casual Vacancy won't have a sequel (it's pretty obvious). But two books from Cormoran Strike had been realest (the latest in 2014). I haven't heard rumors of a third book, but I think it will come, sooner or later.
And what do you mean 'this book'? The hole Harry Potter series is amazing! :D
Image for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone