Kaitlyn :-) ;-) Brucci

Have any of you read Vampire Academy? If so, Is this book better or worse? I am debating on what book to read, anf I want a series. I don't really like short series. I dislike one book series even more though. I would love to hear your advice on which book i should read.

To answer questions about The Gathering, please sign up.
Robyn Maire I think it really depens on what you like, I have read both and I guess I like this series the best. Maybe because of the mysterie of finding out what they are and the fact that it is not only vampires and werewolves but also other supernatural beings with powers(where vampire academy is only vampires). And even though there is romance in this series, it's not the mayor plot point, and I kind of felt that was the case with vampire academy. Both series have strong points, but for me this series is better.
I think you will have to find out for yourself though😂.
Image for The Gathering
by Kelley Armstrong (Goodreads Author)