Patty Killion
Patty Killion asked:

Does anyone know if this will be a stand alone? I know it says it is #4 in the series, however I'm not finding even the first book, I'm Starved For You.

To answer questions about The Heart Goes Last, please sign up.
Melissa Rochelle From the publisher:

BYLINER: The Heart Goes Last began as a serial for Byliner, which has now come down. There were four episodes under the title Positron and 64,838 were purchased. Even though the posted episodes have been completely rewritten, Byliner purchasers will be eager to find out what happens.

So it started as short chapters published, but now she's re-written it. I'm guessing that means you don't need to read the previously published Byliner serials.
Tenisha The other books in the series are ebooks only, have you tried amazon?
Octavio Solis Didn't know it was part of a series. This one is so stand-alone.
Christine I read these episodes from Amazon, and was really annoyed with the whole experience. Attwood was not at her best, and the installments were overpriced. Maybe she has improved the storyline for the novel rewrite, though reviews suggest otherwise. I certainly won't be buying it.
Jillian From what I can gather, all of the Positron series has been pulled from sales in anticipation of a novelised version of the whole story. I cannot confirm this for certain, but that's what it looks like to me.
Image for The Heart Goes Last
by Margaret Atwood (Goodreads Author)