S
S asked:

I have a great experience with দেবযান . what about you?

To answer questions about দেবযান, please sign up.
Jayati Saha This was such an Interesting read. When I first started reading that book I was awestruck, simply because I never knew that this unfamiliar old book deals with so many paranormal and psychic concepts. Before reading that I believed that all these paranormal stuffs are a new age concept.
Finally I got hold of this book and whoa it is unbelievable. The book is thrilling and interesting. This book talks of so many things like Death, Reincarnation. It talks about the life after death. No one can say whether these concepts hold any truth or just a wishful thinking out of imagination . But sure , reading the book was a great experience, at least it engrossed my mind for the whole time. Hope, it helps.
Image for দেবযান