Emily
Emily asked:

Is this a book for kids?

To answer questions about The Honest Truth, please sign up.
Tiffani Long Kid. Adult. Senior Citizen. It's worth reading no matter who you are!
Imaine It's for everyone, really.
Bronte Bell It doesn't really matter what your age is, all that matters is that you need an imagination to read this book because the characters in the book become alive so children or adults could read this fantastic book
AarushiVarun It is a beautiful, heartwarming and thrilling tale for young and old alike.
Graham Cracker Dude Every sane being in the multiverse!
emma Yes, I think so. Maybe 9 years old and up?
Svaksh No. For everyone. Even better if you're a kid, tho.
Rachel Goit I believe so. My library has it marked as juvenile fiction.
Gavin Santoro 8 and up I would

Arvind Minocha This book is for everyone because there is so much to learn from this book, so many values that makes it a great book to read. It is a must have.
Chantel Simon It can be for anyone at any age, really.
Vlin Well, it does have minor curse words. Nothing major. If you think the kids or people you recommend or read it to can handle it and not be immature, then sure!
Image for The Honest Truth
by Dan Gemeinhart (Goodreads Author)