Kelly Blackwell

Did anyone else give up on this one? I made it about a third of the way through. I might pick it up again, but not soon. Just could not get into this one.

To answer questions about Diary, please sign up.
Shea "The first 75% of the book (like 190 pages) varied from dull to okay. Nothing really interesting was going on (or so I assumed)...I almost gave up this book because it was nowhere near as enticing as Survivor, but I pushed through and in the end I can give this book 3 stars instead of just 1."
Kelly Francis I almost gave up on it. My friends told me to just keep reading. It ended up being a very awesome book! I'm glad I didn't stop.
Patrick I am a little over half-way finished and I am at the point of quitting on this book but from reading a couple of other answers to Kelly's question I guess I'll just tough it out.
Bobbi I almost dropped it a couple of times, but I pushed through, like Shea said, and found that it was pretty good.
Mat Never put down a Palahniuk. Albeit, I did find this one a little lengthy for what it was. It could have been compacted and still had the ending pay-off. Pick it up and finish it, it's only 261 pages.
Hans Nam it was quite good, sit through it and everything unfolds at the end. It's much better than Cortazar's Hopscotch or Murakami's novels in terms of plot development
Joe Covietz I am currently on page 71, and this novel is pretty boring to me. Just talks about Misty being a hotel waitress and Peter being in a coma. The dialogues are painfully boring and don't offer much. Maybe it's just Chuck's writing style in this one. Pushing through though...
Image for Diary
by Chuck Palahniuk (Goodreads Author)