Lisa
Lisa asked:

In the edition of the book that I recently read, there's a short essay in the end with some facts about Michelle Magorian's life and writing. There I read that this book was published in two versions in the UK - one for teenagers and one for adults. So, I'm simply curious: has anyone read the "adult" version and if so, how is it different from the one targeted at a younger audience?

To answer questions about A Little Love Song, please sign up.
Charlotte the USA version, Not a Swan, has a third sister in it, but the sister doesn't add any extra "adult" content.
Eaudra I only knew that this book was published under completely different title is the USA - Not a Swan. As for teen/adult content in the two versions you mention, couldn't it be that the version aimed at teen audiences have sex scenes cut out or toned downed?
Image for A Little Love Song