A.R. Simmons
A.R. Simmons asked:

I'm curious as to the amount of back story needed for the mother to try to create such a monster. Does the story deal substantially with the mother's motivation and psyche to a great extent, or is it all about the choices to be made by Vivian? (By the way, great choice of title character and title).

To answer questions about I Am Her Revenge, please sign up.
Brenda Liebling-goldberg If you're literary minded, the mother will clearly remind you of Miss Havisham in "Great Expectations" which, in itself, will provide a sense of the backstory. Either way, through the twists and turns of the plot, you learn both about the mother's motivation and psyche as well as the choices to be made by Vivian. I absolutely loved this book, and recommend it highly!
Image for I Am Her Revenge