Black Dimond
Black Dimond asked:

I NEED ME A COPY OF ALL 4 BOOKS PEOPLE WHERE CAN I GET IT AM GOING CRAZY..................I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR SO LONG ANYYYONEEEE!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO READ IT ON THE COMPUTER, I DON'T WANT TO DOWNLOAD I WANT TO FEEL THE BOOK IN MY HANDS........can anyone save me from this torture? .

To answer questions about Evenfall, please sign up.
Denise Johnson In the comments from the authors on the site where you download these books, they state that the books have not been published. The do hope to officially epublish them at some point and they are reworking the whole series. I'm not sure if this means they will make hard copies available though. You could always ask the authors. They are both on goodreads, and they would probably love to hear from a die hard fan.
Black Dimond thank you so much
Image for Evenfall
by Ais (Goodreads Author)