Ncc
Ncc asked:

Does this correlate with The Raven Cycle?

Maggie Stiefvater My Raven Cycle readers spurred me to make this deck, but it's only very loosely based on the imagery from the Celtic mythology of the books. Although I think they play well together, it was definitely designed as a usable tarot deck, not as a book tie-in.
Tawni I think it does in some ways, but is definitely a fully functional tarot deck. It started out when Maggie drew a few TRC specific tarot cards leading up to the release of Blue Lily, Lily Blue. There was a contest where she had different book blogs interpret the original cards with respect to TRC, and then gave away the promo cards in raffles. Everyone asked for a full deck after that, so she drew the complete deck an wrote a small handbook/guide to go with it. I'm assuming that the entire deck will somehow tie in to the series, but I'm not tarot literate so this is based mostly off what I know about the cards from the contest and answers I've seen her post on her tumblr.

Read this: http://maggie-stiefvater.tumblr.com/p...
Image for The Raven's Prophecy Tarot [Manual]
by Maggie Stiefvater (Goodreads Author)