Ari
Ari asked:

Is this about Rhage? Because he was alluded to a lot in the shadows. And he is the only one with the beast.

To answer questions about The Beast, please sign up.
lylia what ? no I want Xcore and layla's story !
Haley Beth Well good news is we know Xcor and Layla will be in this one. As well as everybody else and the Band of Bastards. Hopefully she has the twins being born in this book so she can go ahead and get the ball rolling for Xcor and Layla's story.
Unless.... J.R. Ward decides to do Sola's book next... Fuck I hope not lol.
Montana Yes, J.R. Ward confirmed it would be about Rhage when she posted the original announcement on her Facebook. :)
Janet Blaylock As with every J.R. Ward book, she foreshadows what is going to happen in continuing books. We see a little about Xcor, and we wonder what is going to happen with Xcor and Layla. Also, we get a peek at Assail and his drug problem and his continuing love for Marisol. I suggest you sit back and enjoy the ride.
Mizval1955 Ladies Please get this book all of your questions, wants, needs, and desires will be answered.
Image for The Beast
by J.R. Ward (Goodreads Author)