Louise
Louise asked:

Has reading this book influenced or changed your life. By that I mean, are you doing things now that are making your life better that you were not doing prior to reading this book?

Joe Anglim Yes. I can not say enough good things about this material.

I have made improving my ability at self regulation a serious long term goal. There has been a major change in the order of things that are most valuable to me. Physical and emotional comfort are now much less important than getting work (goals completed) done as I go through the day. This is life changing and I can't say that about too many other things in my life.

I have been making a serious effort to work with this information for about seven months and I can't see me slacking off.
Inga Miller This book will definitely influence my life. In the introduction page it states, in order to have a positive outcome in life a person needs two things: intelligence and self-control, and that's the answer to success.
Lee Welter Along with influencing my own behaviors, I have recommended this book to my EMT and EMT-P (paramedic) students who must deal with the stress of student life and exams, along with the challenges of shift-work scheduling and the emotional impact of patients' severe illness, injury, and death.
Mañe Haven't read the book yet, but I stumbled upon this article, you may found it appropiate http://time.com/3984561/zeigarnik-eff...
Sebastian Henry The book has given me a insight into what willpower actually is and how you can nurture it in order to get more of it and accomplish more in your life.
I won't be able to cover all here, but I think this can answer your question in greater detail: http://wp.me/p6gVFc-5Q
Hope that helped!
Image for Willpower