Maximus Freeman

I just finished reading this book and i enjoyed it very much. I'm curious as to what strategy helped you to get over 6000 Amazon reviews? I just published my first book and i would love some helpful hints.Thanks...Maximus Freeman, author of Consciousness Archaeology

To answer questions about Maude, please sign up.
Donna The day I published it, I sent a message to all of my childhood friends who lived through the last part of it with me. Of course, they all bought the book, mostly on Kindle, and they told everyone they knew, and it snowballed from there. I also had an introductory price to get buyers to order it early. Also, my daughter, Melanie, who is born toward the end of the book, is my 'manager' now. She works for nothing, and she's a great marketer.

https://www.facebook.com/donnafoleymabry
Image for Maude
by Donna Foley Mabry (Goodreads Author)