Nicola Loder
Nicola Loder asked:

Hi ... anybody know if this is good?

To answer questions about Second Life, please sign up.
Kim Very slow to get going, annoying main character, inconclusive ending. Overall, very disappointing follow-up book to his first one.
Karen I absolutely loved it, until the last page. And then I wanted to throw it across the room.
Jen I so agree with Kim. Annoying main character. Hated the inconclusive ending. No one very likeable or to root for in the book.
Leslie Lindsay Yep...I concur with many of the other comments. There were parts I loved, found very page-turner-y and then...well, the last page left me a bit dumbstruck. I found BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP much more compelling, but this one wasn't bad, exactly.
Beth (fuelled by fiction) I don't think it is as good as Before I Go to Sleep, but I still enjoyed it and think it's worth a read!
Robyn Wade Stupid book, stupid characters. Won't waste my time reading anything else by this author.
John Bartlett See my review. What a disappointment.
Y Loved, loved this book and will continue reading from this author.
Feros Aboobacker It is not as good as "Before I go to sleep". First 3 parts or 4 parts are really boring and slow... It takes pace at the 5th part and showing some twists and turns.
Nerfzilla I have to agree with Kim. Extremely annoying main character, and basically a disappointing second effort after such a good first book.
Janet Main character is mindless twit. Plot is slow and completely unbelievable.
Elena Bianca I found it quite surprising. It has some twists that can almost twist your mind!
Juliet Wenham Was about to start this book but don't think I'll bother reading it now!
Vanessa Brown I will be starting to read this book shortly.
Trisha funny strange reviews. i gave it a 4 out of 5, but then again i never read the first one, so maybe i didn't have a preconceived expectation.
Anand Shrivastav I like it.. i want second life this book was say something about real life
Nicola Loder Thanks guys got a very clear picture and there are too many good books out there to read so will give this one a miss...thanks for taking the time to let me know.
Shaffa Ruzi Can you guys recommend me similar books? whodunits? Gillian Flynn genre...
Judy Treloar No, I'm sorry. I knew the whole story almost immediately, and kept closing the book and saying out loud, "You stupid woman. Think!!" And it ended the only way possible, because she was so stupid.
Zane I am halfway through the book, and I dont get those disappointing reviews here. I like it, easy to read and understand, interesting plot, maybe not quiet as good as his first book, but overall I am still enjoying it pretty much.
Pat
Dina i'm halfway through and i'm extremely disappointed ... i'm hoping for some amazing twist, otherwise it's very mundane i'm afraid
Image for Second Life
by S.J. Watson (Goodreads Author)