Teddy Bear Books

Who would this book typically interest? What age, grade, etc.

To answer questions about Since You've Been Gone, please sign up.
Amicha It's recommended for 12 and up, which is fine, but I'd say it probably interests more of the 14-18ish range, so around 8th-12th grade.

Typically, I'd recommend it for someone looking for a good summer read or just an overall exciting book filled with unusual, daring things. It's fantastic and I totally recommend it.
Becky This book is geared for high school teens, but it will appeal to middle school students (7th grade and up) as well. It's lighthearted and fun but not challenging. No sex just kissing and the nudity is skinny dipping, but the only description involves a bottom and male abs. Go for it.
Lana I actually read this in the summer of 6th grade and I really enjoyed it. If you enjoy this book, you might also like books by Rainbow Rowell like Eleanor and Park.
Phoebe Little If you are still unsure, maybe look on this website: https://www.commonsensemedia.org/book...
Rees Malwin
Image for Since You've Been Gone
by Morgan Matson (Goodreads Author)