Tim Taylor
Tim Taylor asked:

So far this book is very disjointed and disappointing, but I have to finish it. At this point, I'm wondering if it's a comedy?

To answer questions about Next, please sign up.
Ricardo Hope you have found the inner strength to finish it. "Disjointed" is an excellent choice of adjective, one that sums up my reason to abandon this around page 100.
Elaine No, it's not a comedy. At the end, you will find that the different characters and plotlines are interconnected.
Tyler Hall If they ever make this one into a movie it needs to be a comedy. I think that might be the only way this story could work.
Denise I almost gave up when he introduced new characters more than halfway through... But it does come together at the end.
Ryan Morris Interconnected? They all end up on the same street. How is that any kind of relevance? Stupid.
Image for Next