Michael Kull
Michael Kull asked:

i'm a 22 year old male , is this book something that would interest me ? i have read percy jackson , legend trilogy , divergent and harry potter i ask cause the title and cover is feminine and most of the reviews on youtube are from females. thank you

To answer questions about Daughter of Smoke & Bone, please sign up.
Bryony Stephen Possibly. The book I would say is a lot more romance based than the books you mentioned, although possibly on the same level as divergent. Also, it is easier to relate to the main character as a female.

However, it is a well built fantasy world, and aside from romance there is many other key themes such as war and magic.

The title and cover only look feminine due to the protagonist being a girl. The cover I own is much less feminine:

http://crimeandpublishing.com/wp-cont...
Image for Daughter of Smoke & Bone
by Laini Taylor (Goodreads Author)