Ellen Church
Ellen Church asked:

No one mentioned that the final 40 pages of the book are not in order. They are all there, and the page numbers are correct, but you have to flip around to read them in the right order. Is this just my copy, or does no one think this merits comment? I do not have an ARC, just a normally printed paperback copy of the book. Weird.

To answer questions about The Tattoo Murder Case, please sign up.
Greg Hardback copy from SOHO Press, 1998 seemed okay. That said, given one solution twice to the reader, and early, surprised me in the final pages, as the "Genius Boy" explains things to the cops that readers already know. Personally, I said this is a translation issue, yours is a misprint. I'd say, for your years of perpetual confusion, $10,000,000 is about right for a settlement.
Image for The Tattoo Murder Case