Also when is Sadia Where the bullies go hitting the shelves ?Because i think its been quite a while since Wise Acres came out. Anyone that has Wise Acres can you tell me when the release date is because the books have the release date of the next book on the last page.

Dale E. Hello! Ah, yes: the Sadia question. Well, in typical "Heck-like" fashion, I have some good news and some not-so good news and then some potential good news meaning news that could either be good or bad, considering. Good news: I have written Sadia: The Eighth Circle of Heck and it is awesome. It is, by far, the darkest of the Heck books. Still funny, but definitely digs deeper on all fronts, and—at times—higher. The Not-So Good News: Random House has decided not to publishing the two remaining Circles of Heck books (Sadia and Dupli-City). Ever since the merger with Penguin, the publishers has been cutting corners and even though circles don't have corners, my Circles of Heck series was one of many to be abandoned. I am exploring self-publishing, but my greatest hope (the "some potential good news") is that MGM are developing a Heck movie and, if it goes into production, then I am confident that Random House would want to resume the series. Fingers, toes, hooves and barbed-tails crossed.
LeAnna The book is out now. On Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Sadia-Eighth-C...
Image for Wise Acres
by Dale E. Basye (Goodreads Author)