Sandy
Sandy asked:

What! Not until 2017. First I'm waiting totally impatiently for the next Stormlight Archives (#3) and now Rithmatist #2???? Sanderson, you are so good but your are tormenting me!

To answer questions about The Aztlanian, please sign up.
Will Pramanik IKR this is horrible.
Dusts Sanderson you need to clone yourself into 20 sander sons each writing there own story!
Brady While you wait, I'd highly recommend his Mistborn series as well, in addition to the Reckoners series, Warbreaker, Elantris, and his various novellas (Which were conveniently just released in a compilation called Arcanum Unbounded). They're all amazing. Sanderson has long wait times, but makes about 2 books a year. It's not that he's a slow writer, just that he writes a lot of series
Distux Maybe thats his special skill, making epic books and then making the readers wait... and wait.
[Name Redacted] 2022 is nearly halfway over! He claims he's working on it...again. Last explanation I heard was he was afraid of being canceled for cultural appropriation since it was going to deal with alternate-American indigenous cultures. Thanks, wokeness.
Jesse YA! the rithmatist is so good, we NEED the next one! (Over dramatic mealony sigh)
Melinda Owen 2017 is over. We are 1/3 of the way thru 2018 and there is no indication this book will be released this year, either. ARGH!
Image for The Aztlanian
by Brandon Sanderson (Goodreads Author)