Antonia
Antonia asked:

Lisa: I have listened to a few of your books and really enjoy your writing style. It seems like you have a great and kind of twisted sense of humor. I work in a juvenile hall setting (where you need a twisted sense of humor and a large dose of compassion) and think I can spot juvenile sociopaths..so I am eager to compare notes! What kind of research did you do to prepare to write this book?

To answer questions about Every Fifteen Minutes, please sign up.
Cora Above the question input for the book, it says "Ask the Goodreads community a question about Every Fifteen Minutes" so I don't know if she'll ever see this (she might). If you go to her page on Goodreads, there is a section to ask her a question directly - you can try posting there and she's more likely to see it and answer!
Image for Every Fifteen Minutes
by Lisa Scottoline (Goodreads Author)