Apo
Apo asked:

Would you recommend it to someone who has never read anything about zombies ? I mean, is it gore ? I can stand the goriness in Walking Dead. I want to try reading this book but I'm afraid the details will be too gory...

To answer questions about My Life As a White Trash Zombie, please sign up.
J.B. Yes I would highly recommend it. It's not too bad gore wise, and it is surprisingly sweet, charming and really funny.
Sarah I would recommend it, absolutely. I loved the story and the characters - and no, I wouldn't call it a gory book. She's a zombie that works at a coroners office, so there will be talk of eating brains and some things revolving around her job in the coroners office, but it didn't make me cringe. I definitely wouldn't put it into the same category as Walking Dead. I'd say these White Trash Zombie books would be in the Low Gore category. I hope this helps
Apo Thank you for your answers, I'll try it out then !
Tracy Dishman I will never eat tapioca pudding again but other than that it wasn't that bad.
Image for My Life As a White Trash Zombie
by Diana Rowland (Goodreads Author)