Lloyd Liggett
Lloyd Liggett asked:

Anybody read this? What do you think?

Timothy Cooper Hi there. Thanks for your question. It showed up in my author's box on Goodreads, so I'm assuming that it's fine for me to answer it. Since I wrote the book, obviously I'm quite prejudice. Be that as it may, one person who rated it well said this about it:

"This book is going to really annoy a lot of people. That much is fact. For those who actually read the book this is going to really click with them. If this novel is ever understood it will be deemed a great book. I just wonder if anyone will ever truly understand with our population growing dumber every single day."

So I leave it to you. Regardless of whether you ever take up my novel, I do very much appreciate your interest in it. That alone means a lot to me.

With kind regards, Timothy Cooper
Image for 2020 or My Name is Jesus Christ and I'm Running for President
by Timothy Cooper (Goodreads Author)