annika
annika asked:

Is this book clean? ( doesn't include language, violence, iffy content)

To answer questions about Darkness Becomes Her, please sign up.
Polina There's both language and violence but I'm not sure about what you may classify as iffy content but she (I think) mentions that she never had a boyfriend cause all the guys she'd met only wanted sex. Then near the end of the book she has a vision and mentions someone getting raped. Nothing goes into detail but it's mentioned.
Julia Repeatedly throughout the book there are comments made containing highly offensive language.
Melody Weckel Yeah, content warning for swearing throughout (B-word, F-word, to be exact,) violence (people dying, people being killed, guns used,) rape is described but not in graphic detail.

If you're asking for a younger reader, I would think this is better for late middle school or high school, though of course, depends on the kid.
Image for Darkness Becomes Her
by Kelly Keaton (Goodreads Author)