Susan
Susan asked:

I was hoping to find an easy answer but Batman '66 has a real mixed bag of reviews. I'm looking for some titles that introduce Batman to 7-10 year-olds without all the violence that is contained in the newer comics. I have fond memories of Adam West's Batman from the 60's and was hoping the Batman '66 titles would fit the bill for our youngest superhero fans. Any recommendations?

To answer questions about Batman '66, Vol. 1, please sign up.
Connie Gunderson Tiny Titans has been a hit with my 6.5 year old, as has Teen Titans Go! (Teen Titans Go! is different than Teen Titans, which I think is for older kids). He also read this Batman 66 collection and liked it. He has another Batman collection that was recommended to me as a good "starter" comic but he says it's too scary.
Dave Anderson As a fan of the television series, I would recommend Batman '66. If you've seen an episode, the comic is very much like the series. I would also recommend tracking down the companion comics for Batman: The Animated Series, The Batman and Batman: The Brave and the Bold. DC has a whole line of kid-friendly titles like Scooby Doo and Looney Tunes. They also have Teen Titans, Go! as well.
Image for Batman '66, Vol. 1