Nicky
Nicky asked:

My 15 year old daughter came home with this book from the school's library. Is it age appropriate?

To answer questions about The Rescue, please sign up.
Liny Hello, i don't think it would be unappropriate for your daughter. There is no description of "making love" in the book. Modesty could be a key word.
Both characters have difficulties about love by trusting and expressing themselves about their feelings.
It is a very beautiful book as Nicholas Sparks often do which offer a very nice vision of love.
I would not say it is unappropriate for a teenager but if you're not sure, the best thing to do may be to read it yourself before she does.
Hope she will enjoy it !
Sarah I read this when I was around 15. Great book. I loved it
Kim Ess I consider this to be age appropriate for any teen. I'd even go so far as to say that this book is perfectly suited and meant to appeal to that audience.
Ann Hoppe Another great one!
Image for The Rescue
by Nicholas Sparks (Goodreads Author)