Kellee Wightman

Intense book...can't put it down, can't get through it. Anyone else? Wally Lamb slows me down every time...

To answer questions about I Know This Much Is True, please sign up.
Cathy Agreed! I just finished it and thought it was definitely worth it. Yes, it is long and admittedly I found that a little daunting, so took it with me on vacation so I only had to pack the one book. Made airport waits much more bearable. These characters will stick with me for some time. As well as reminding me of the lessons I still need to learn.
Christine I hear you! Actually, this is truly one of the best books that I have read.. but it is a bit too intense so I couldn't finish it. I think I only read up to about 3 chapters because I cried so much. But I do want to go back and finish the book in my lifetime.
Karen I am LOVING this book!
Terry Candee keep going it is worth it!
Image for I Know This Much Is True
by Wally Lamb (Goodreads Author)