Kristina
Kristina asked:

So if you just love Ben Aaronovitch's and Jasper Fforde's books, and you have nothing new left to read by either of them - then what?

To answer questions about Foxglove Summer, please sign up.
Pamela Riek I just finished The Legend of Eli Monpress by Rachel Aaron . . . and the Spirit War and Spirit's End. The first book is a combo of the first three books and moves more quickly than the next two books, but I had no problem slogging through and enjoyed. I also liked K.V. Johannsen stuff. There is nothing quite like the combo of humor, contemporary crime drama and fantasy all rolled in one with the Ben Aaronovitch.
Charles Maybe Charlie Stross' The Atrocity Archives or Lev Grossman's The Magicians. These are urban fantasy, with a certain level of irony. The Atrocity Archives also happens to be British.
Lark Diana Wynne Jones' Deep Secret. You might also like Spindle's End by Robin McKinley
Irena Guys, thank you for the tips!
Image for Foxglove Summer
by Ben Aaronovitch (Goodreads Author)