Lionel
Lionel asked:

Hi. Please note than english is not my langage. Maybe it will explain my doubt about relation between some houses. On chapter 3, it says "a competition that would only intensify with House Faen Tlabbar's greatest ally, House Xorlarin, removed from Menzoberranzan" But on chapter 17 , it says "of the Fourth House, Faen Tlabbar, and Zeerith's most-hated rival". So Xorlarin and Faen Tlabbar are allied or hated rival?

To answer questions about Night of the Hunter, please sign up.
Travis Duke I believe they are allies but things change rapidly with the drow houses. One detail to note is In 1484 DR, House Faen Tlabbar became the third house after House Xorlarrin left the city for Q'Xorlarrin. This could of caused a rift with them. However, my memory is hazy and i could be wrong.
Image for Night of the Hunter