Kristie Kammel

I hope she does not kill Stephan in the end.. that would be wrong!! Also a little upset this is going on to a 7th book I though she was wrapping it up in the sixth book, not complaining but feeling like this is getting dragged out a little bit?

Kari Nelson Stephen doesn't die! But with that said... I originally had no real end to the books because I work and I was taking my time to write the series but then people started to like them and demand an end so I said I would end it in 7. If I could have done it five, I most definitely would have but 6 and 7 will be long because I am not going past 7. I hope that is okay because it is my complete story with an end and no cliffhanger ;)

I shouldn't have said I had no real end. It originally had an beginning middle and ending, just not enough in the middle to fit the story together. I had ideas that I tossed around in my head, but nothing written, but it always had an ending, I just never had a number of books that I would put out when I originally started.
Image for Gator Girl-The Aftermath - Book 5
by Kari Nelson (Goodreads Author)