Benjamin
Benjamin asked:

Does anyone know why it is seemingly impossible to get an eBook of this, or the sequel?

Paul Bradley The two authors no longer get along, DM me if you want an unofficial copy for now.
Ka I would presume any publishing rights reverted to the authors long ago. Since there's clearly money to be made, it's odd that no eBooks have been released. Has anyone tried contacting either/both of them to ask the question? I'd say that's the best bet for an answer.
Patric I've tried to contact the publishers on Twitter but didn't receive any response at all. Also searched quite extensively for one of those mentioned by Michael Mullins but wasn't able to locate one either.
Stringmoth If it helps, Spotify currently have the Radio show version read by Chris Barrie.
Michael There seem to be no official eBooks released yet for these titles, but I'm sure some enterprising fan…
Image for Infinity Welcomes Careful Drivers