Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn asked:

Is the book worth my time?????

To answer questions about The Postcard Killers, please sign up.
Linda Lauter No. I got bored half way through and then skipped to the end. Got tired of the endless killing!! Patterson either has really good thrillers, which I re-read or really boring, tedious ones with too much gore, which I don't finish.
Catarina I read it, so in my opinion it doesn't deserve your time!
Ingo As this is a serial killer book, the gore was (for me) as expected. So I disagree with the "too much gore" comments. But I also disagree with the "twists and turns" comment: for me these where long advertised and I guessed them, which does not always happen, and also I thought the male MC was kind of dumb for not seeing things earlier - and also not very likeable.
So is this book worth you time? It is a fast read, with the short chapters and the suspense, so probably yes, if you like this kind of books.
Patricia Keefe It's not everyone's cup of tea because of the violence and the graphic descriptions of the serial killings. But I had to find out where the investigation was going and I finished it. Lots of twists and turns and surprises along the way. I gave it 4 stars.
Kimberly No. Just, no. JP sure can write some incredible stories. This wasn't one of them.
Saish B. I second the above answers. I gave up after reading first 50 pages. I had thought Patterson is good.
Image for The Postcard Killers
by James Patterson (Goodreads Author)