Rebecca Foust
Rebecca Foust asked:

Can fiction and poetry share the stage? That is one of my ambitions for this book--to tell a good story with interesting characters but do it in the form of poetry, here sonnets in a linked narrative featuring a protagonist (named "Pilgrim") on a quest that begins in rust-belt central Pennsylvania and ends in the glittering and affluent suburbs of Marin.

To answer questions about Paradise Drive, please sign up.
Raffy Perez As a reader, poet, writer, and journalist, I believe that Fiction and Poetry CAN interweave into one cloud of literature. However, it's not an easy feat. Sometimes the mystery of poetry, which is the different takes on it by its readers, loses its essence as the fictional aspect seeps in. Well, that's only me, I guess. :)
Image for Paradise Drive
by Rebecca Foust (Goodreads Author)