Lindsey Roark
Lindsey Roark asked:

I see i lot of complaints about who Caleana is going end up with and i just want to say i hope she doesnt end up with any of the guys at the moment.. like i was get a like mad that not much happen between her and Rowan but at moment i view her relationship as : Sam - first love Dorain - fling/crush Chaol - second love Rowan - bro-ship now her cousin thing is a little weird?

To answer questions about Queen of Shadows, please sign up.
Nisha N Actually I was thinking the same thing. Dorian has never got the right appeal to be with Celaena. Also, hes the prince of Adarlan and she is the Queen of Terrasen. Their kingdom's need them, thought an alliance is def possible. Rowan is like centuries old! I am excited to see what happens, though I view him as her most trusted right hand man. They helped each other so much and that is such a deep bond. Sam is staying dead as she said in the interview here
http://bookshub.wikia.com/wiki/User_b...
Choal was such a ******* to her when he found out she was Fae. Why did he have such a bad reaction? I mean yeah, finding out that girl you are sleeping with is your mortal enemy, but he sent her to another frikin country!
Aedion is better off as a General of Terrasen's armies.
Image for Queen of Shadows
by Sarah J. Maas (Goodreads Author)