Kim
Kim asked:

Did anyone notice that in two different places the books refers to more then one child but Grace only has one child? In chapter 17 it reads "They have a number of cars - Ted drives a newish Volvo Estate, she has a small Mercedes that she loves; there is a very old Volvo they carted all the kids and their friends around in when they were small..." And one other place I can't find now.

To answer questions about Saving Grace, please sign up.
Trudy Nye Continuity errors throughout...call England while you are cooking dinner for friends and find out what Lydia is planning to have for dinner??? Please. This book seemed rather sloppy.
Debralynn Yes, I thought it meant that the Volvo was used to cart the daughter, and her friends.
Ann I assumed it meant the daughter and her friends.
Kris Lots of repetition and errors. She said her mother died when she was 23 then further on she said she had just turned 24 when her mother died.
Laborious!
Corinne Raedeke I noticed that also. I actually searched previous pages for places where more than one child might have been mentioned.
Mindy The first reference to more than one child was the first page of Chapter 17......not since the children were living at home and she had to make sure she never overslept......How did the author and editor miss this?
Sidna I agree. I mentioned it in my review. I wondered if anyone had edited this book because that wasn't the only continuity error.
Letitia I noticed this, too. It was definitely worded like they were Grace's kids - multiple. Oops.
LtLEGOReads Yes I did! I noticed the same thing too and wondered where's her other kids? Surprised the editor missed this!
Jessica Simeone I noticed the same thing. So weird.
Susan I noticed this as well. Editors must have overlooked these at some point.
Image for Saving Grace
by Jane Green (Goodreads Author)