Rebecca
Rebecca asked:

I loved Bloodshot and Hellbent. To the point that I am still a little sad that there doesn't seem to be a possibility for a third. My question, for any one who has read those and read this, how do they compare? I loved the writing and the humor in the others, and I was wondering if this was comparable? I do not often read gothic/horror, but I'm not opposed to it, I just haven't found many examples that drew me in.

To answer questions about Maplecroft, please sign up.
Spuddie I'm currently listening to the audio of Maplecroft. It's quite different from her paranormal series (which I loved, also.) This is not humorous and not modern, it's kind of written in classic gothic horror style, but it is very well done. Not my usual fare either, but I am very much enjoying this so far.
Image for Maplecroft
by Cherie Priest (Goodreads Author)