Anglik_djilah
Anglik_djilah asked:

how many books will be in the whole series???

To answer questions about Spider's Trap, please sign up.
Asteropê From the author's website FAQ:
How many books will be in the Elemental Assassin series?
"Right now, I’m contracted for at least 14 books in the series.
I tend to write in story arcs that span at least a few books before I close that arc out and move on to another one. For example, the first five books — Spider’s Bite to Spider’s Revenge — finish out the first major story arc with Gin and her nemesis and answer a lot of the big questions in the series. Thread of Death, the e-novella, takes place around the time of the end of Spider’s Revenge.
Books seven through nine, Widow’s Web to Heart of Venom make up another story arc regarding Gin and Owen’s relationship, and some questions raised in those books about a possible character will be answered in books #11 and #12 in the series.
The Spider, book #10, is a flashback book and an origin story that shows how Gin truly became the Spider, so it is more of a stand-alone adventure, although there will be lots of Easter eggs and references to events in other books for fans of the series.
However, I think there are a lot of Gin stories left to tell and a lot of bad guys still left for her to face, so I’m happy that I’m going to be able to write at least 14 books in the series. Of course, I would like to write more books in the series beyond that, but that depends on sales. So if you like my books, please tell your friends about them."
http://www.jenniferestep.com/series/e...

So 14 for sure, with the hope of more.
Image for Spider's Trap
by Jennifer Estep (Goodreads Author)