Elias
Elias asked:

So is this like a dystopia for the flag-waving conservative audience? It seems very, very "'MURICA! F*** yeah!". It seems like the kind of dystopia that Chris Kyle would think up.

To answer questions about Divided We Fall, please sign up.
Trent Reedy This is a very good question, and it was an important consideration even as I proposed this trilogy to my publisher. I most certainly did not want to write right-wing propaganda. Nor did I want to write a left-wing condemnation of the right. I have tried my best to write a series that explores how it is not the Left or the Right that is America's biggest problem, but it is instead the harsh, uncompromising divide that is hurting the country. So DIVIDED WE FALL features a lot of people with different socio-political ideologies, good people, who get locked into a dispute from which they cannot seem to find a way escape peacefully. Thanks for your question.
Steve Cole Once again the Liberal Left disdain for everyone else shows through. Am I understanding you have not even read the book, but feel compelled to bash people who have>

How very "liberal" of you.

Vicki Owens I have tried hard to discern a political agenda in the DIVIDED WE FALL BOOKS, yet I have not found one. Thank you, Mr. Reedy, for these novels.
Image for Divided We Fall
by Trent Reedy (Goodreads Author)