Barbora
Barbora asked:

do you know guys any good books similar to this one?

To answer questions about Fire, please sign up.
Cristina If you enjoyed FIRE because of its magical settings and pro-women stance, I strongly recommend Tamora Pierce--particularly the Tortall series (The Alanna series, Wild Magic series, and the Protector of the Small series.) The target audience is a bit younger than FIRE's, but still very much worth a read.
CORRIN Hm. Well there is a book called wings that's about faeries by aprilynne pike (it's a series) that's the closest thing I can think of if you want YA. This idea is a pretty original one. Theres a children's book called 13 treasures (also a series) that's a bout faeries but has a thing about having the 'sight' there isn't any other books I know of that deal with having a gift that deal with eyes changing color etc.
Image for Fire