D.G. Kaye
D.G. Kaye asked:

I've been trying to locate a copy of this book for quite awhile. Sadly there is one edition on Amazon for over $200 and none available in Canada. :( When can I get an English version in Canada?

To answer questions about The School For Gods, please sign up.
Deborah Bowman Let me check my second hand bookstore connections. I recently found a two-volume complete set of "Gone With the Wind" in large print for my mother. It hasn't been published in LP since 1964! It came from a library in Canada, by the way, and didn't break the bank. Most of the MacMillan LP GWTW start at $350 to way over $1000 for one volume, which is only half the book. Let me see if I can work my magic on this project, Twin.
Alex Google 'School For Gods PDF.'

It's there, you can download it. In case you have any trepidations about doing so, this author states in the book that it is meant to be found when people are ready, and that the information in it is not to be used for profit. I think the price is so high in order to drive certain people away and only attract people that it is truly 'meant for.'
Image for The School For Gods