Jade Horsley
Jade Horsley asked:

Who saw the Insurgent movie that read the book? What did you fellow beings think of it?

To answer questions about Insurgent, please sign up.
Danny Aguilera I actually loved both. There are quite some significant differences but they both have the same essence. It is clear to notice that if the movie had followed the lead of the book, it wouldn't have had the drama that it needs to compete with other movies out there. I am just surprised about the end of the movie and I'm curious about the way they will link it to Allegiant, because that, definitely, was very different.
Lexi Personally, I hated it. It didn't do a good job of portraying the amazingness of Insurgent. I didn't like the whole idea of the box. All in all the Insurgent book was 100 times better than the movie.
Image for Insurgent
by Veronica Roth (Goodreads Author)