Rania yousife
Rania yousife asked:

DO I HAVE TO READ THIS BEFORE JUMPING INTO "LUSTRUM" ?

To answer questions about Imperium, please sign up.
Margaret T. Yes, especially if you keep a list of the characters in Imperium (there are a LOT of them) and something about them.
Alex Yes!it totally sets the scene
Ward The author says there's no need for this. I'm starting Lustrum as we speak and I reckon having read Imperium will be helpful with the extra background on several of the characters.
Chaz Wyman Yes. Why spoil your enjoyment of Imperium by reading ahead?
Alex Anderson Having just finished Imperium and now halfway through Lustrum, I would say not. I don't really see a disadvantage by being ignorant of the material in the previous volume.

Harris is a good writer of absorbing, entertaining thrillers and knows how to keep a plot moving along nicely.

Although I am not quite sure so much about his ability to recreate historical realities, I felt that I learned something about politics.
Image for Imperium
by Robert Harris (Goodreads Author)